Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Textbook too pricey?
Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 2,400 fully solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to the revised online Schaum's.com website-- it's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible.
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. Helpful tables and illustrations increase your understanding of the subject at hand.
Schaum's Outline of Mathematical Handbook of Formulas and Tables, Fifth Edition features:
- More than 2,400 formulas and tables
- Clear explanations for all mathematical formulas and procedures
- Formulas and tables for elementary to advanced topics
- A complete index to all topics
- Access to revised Schaums.com website and new app